Topic: Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021
Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021
Out of all the fad diets that have been taking the internet by storm, intermittent fasting is one of the most popular ones. People are widely using it to lose weight, get fit, and improve their lifestyle. Several Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021 studies have concluded that intermittent fasting positively impacts the brain and body and even results in longer life. So, here is a quick and easy guide for you to know everything about the practice and see if it’s just a diet or a lifestyle.
WHAT IS INTERMITTENT FASTING?
Intermittent fasting is not just a diet plan, but a pattern of eating that revolves around cycles of eating and fasting. There are three types of methods practiced, including different intermittent fasting hours. One involves a 16-hour fast where you can eat in the remaining 8-hour window only, also known as the 16/8 method. While the other one requires fasting for 24 hours twice a week, commonly called eat-stop-eat. There is also a 5:2 diet method where you’re supposed to consume 500-600 calories on any two days of the week and normally eat for the rest.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF INTERMITTENT FASTING
The primary reason for the diet gaining massive popularity is the profusion of health benefits that it holds:
- Weight loss: Intermittent fasting is a great way of reducing belly fat without consciously restricting your calorie intake.
- Improved heart health: Studies suggest that intermittent fasting can help in reducing bad LDL cholesterol, blood sugar, triglycerides, and insulin resistance that contribute to better heart health.
- Better cognitive abilities: It helps stimulate the release of the brain hormone BDNF and can assist in the growth of new nerve cells. It also protects from Alzheimer’s disease.
- Inflammation: Inflammation is the driving force towards chronic diseases, and intermittent fasting helps reducing inflammatory marks in the body.
- Anti-aging: Scientists who experimented with the diet on rats concluded that it could result in a longer lifespan. This counts for a substantial benefit of intermittent fasting.
- Cancer: Several studies suggest that intermittent fasting is a great tool to aid in preventing cancer. Read more about Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021.
IT HELPS YOU LIVE A SIMPLER LIFE
We tend to be overly obsessed over our meals the entire day. Planning the intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021 meals, cooking them, and cleaning after them takes the most of our routine. However, with intermittent fasting, you get to simplify your life as the hassle of cooking and cleaning is cut by half. You don’t have to plan as many meals as before. At the same time, eating healthy is much simpler but way tougher to maintain. This counts as a chief benefit of intermittent fasting as you can now spend the saved time doing something more productive.
DRINKING LIQUIDS DURING THE FAST
While most people are unaware, you are free to drink liquids such as water, coffee, and tea during your fast. However, don’t add sugar to your beverages, but you can add milk or cream to your coffee.
SIDE EFFECTS OF INTERMITTENT FASTING
One of the main side effects of intermittent fasting is hunger, resulting in weakness or preventing your brain from functioning at its optimum level. If you have diabetes, are underweight, have low blood pressure, eating disorder, are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to conceive, you must take recommendations from your doctor before starting too fast. so this includes the topic for Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss USA 2021